04 June 2008

7 Quirks

I got tagged from Shahna about 7 quirky things about me. I am not a quirky person. At least I don't think so. But I will give it a try.

1. I Swiffer my floor daily.
2. I love love love movies. I love the entire experience. I love the theaters, the food, and getting out.
3. I have to date my husband. We have to get out of the house or I go bonkers.
4. When I get in a work out routine...I become obsessive. If I can't go to the gym one day, that day is HORRIBLE.
5. I am a closet chocolate eater. I have frozen dark chocolates in the inside freezer and in the outside freezer I have frozen mint chocolate chip oreos....omigosh, the yummiest ever.
6. I drink 1 1/2 gallons of water a day, therefore, I pee constantly. I can't go anywhere if there isn't a bathroom in a close proximity.
7. I love office supplies, school supplies and art supplies. Office Max and Michael's are my favorite stores. I loved getting ready for school in the fall. I buy notebooks, pens, folders, for no reason.

I tag, Lisa, Brit, Andrea, Jen V, and Jen H.

3 comments:

shahna said...

ur right. ur not VERY quirky. But you ARE a SWEETHEART.

Jen V said...

So - I will post ASAP - in the meantime, I stole your "without me is just aweso" and put it on my blog - so stinkin' funny! Seriously.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

k I JUST noticed I was tagged...I'll get right on that.