08 June 2008

Job Update

Just a quickie FYI here:

Still no job for the hubby. He most likely is going to be interviewing this week at Countrywide. We have a few connections there that are totally pulling for him. He also has applied at Coca-Cola, we have a connection there, and he is hoping to get an interview at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, because my dad knows the CEO. Hey it doesn't hurt to be well connected! Well, I am jumping the gun here big time, but I know that something good is going to happen, and soon. Just keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure something will come for you all. It always does even though it doesn't seem soon enough. I know from experience!
Amber

Brooke said...

Good luck with the job hunt. I know how it goes. If Chad hears of anything, he will let you know. Is Nick on Linkedin?

Nat said...

It is not what you know, it is all about who you know! Sounds like you have some good connections, I hope things go well for you guys!