Yesterday, I took my girls and we headed out for the day. (Another perk to having Nick around, he gets to stay home with the baby!) We spent quite a while at the library. We love going to the library, but holy cow, it is so picked over. I guess that's what happens in the summer! Then we headed to
CPK to share a little pizza (the joys of budget dating), and then spent the afternoon hanging around Target. We had so much fun trying on clothes, looking at the toys, and books. Sadly, nothing was
purchased. I loved spending time with these two amazing little people. They are the light of my life, and a total blast to be around.
2 comments:
The library ROCKS! I missed critterman - we had too much going on Thursday but I heard it was cool.
Jada looks so big in those pictures! Cute, cute girls!
Post a Comment