03 May 2008

Happy 3rd Miss Jada

My baby girl, my sweet, crazy little girl is THREE! Let it be known that I adore this little monkey beyond belief. There are no words to even explain how amazing she is. She has more personality in her little finger than any person I know. She is goofy almost all of the time. When she is not being silly, she is possessed by something straight out of the Exorcist, I swear. (I am just kidding) We have joked from the day she was born that she is Jekyll and Hyde. Split personalities. She can turn on a dime. But that is what I love about her. She does her own thing, and doesn't mind who's watching. She has the most adorable giggle, and her smile melts me. People at church always comment to me that she is the most entertaining little girl to watch. They say that they could pass and entire sacrament meeting just watching her. I know what they mean, some days I find myself just staring at her, in disbelief that she is even my kid. She loves her big sister and baby brother, and thinks that her dad is totally awesome. She is so much fun to be around and I am so blessed to be her mommy. Happy Birthday Jay Jay.Jada age 2

Jada now

No comments: