

I know it is hard to see, but that picture on the billboard is my family! My brother, Chad, is a photographer in SLC, and did this add for Workers Compensation. And he chose a pic of our family that he took about a year ago. It is the same picture that I have down above my Project Playlist on my page.
Yeah, I know, you think now that I am famous, I will forget all the little people. NOT TRUE! I still love you all.
Pretty cool huh?
6 comments:
VERY cool! You do have a beautiful family!
My eyes will be peeled. Great job Chad!
Way cool! To bad I don't live there anymore to see it in person!!
Shut up! I pass this billboard freaking everyday, and I literally have thought "what cute kiddos."
Will it still be there in July? I can't wait to see it! Where is it?
so cool! you have such a cute family!
Post a Comment