Hey there- Ok your blog is seriously one of the cutest I've seen. Nice work. It only took us forever to get a blog but we are finally on here... leelegacy.blogspot.com see ya-B
I love weeks like that. Reagan and I are here looking at your blog. Jackson keeps pointing to Nick saying daddy! He thinks nick is jeremy so funny! See you on Saturday!
I love blogging just for the fact of running across old friends and seeing how their lives have turned out! This is Mandi Suchoski... Montague now. It's been years and years, but middle school was a blast when we hung out. Your family is beautiful! You can check in on me on my blog if you are ever bored... www.kenandmandimontague.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Hey there- Ok your blog is seriously one of the cutest I've seen. Nice work. It only took us forever to get a blog but we are finally on here...
leelegacy.blogspot.com
see ya-B
I love weeks like that. Reagan and I are here looking at your blog. Jackson keeps pointing to Nick saying daddy! He thinks nick is jeremy so funny! See you on Saturday!
Dang, your kids know how to use that sidewalk chalk like pros! ;)
I love blogging just for the fact of running across old friends and seeing how their lives have turned out! This is Mandi Suchoski... Montague now. It's been years and years, but middle school was a blast when we hung out. Your family is beautiful! You can check in on me on my blog if you are ever bored... www.kenandmandimontague.blogspot.com
Man, sophie does play hard, look at those red cheeks!
Post a Comment