11 April 2008

Got Us Some New Do's

Oh my word it is about time that we did a little choppy-chop to miss Sophie's stringy locks. She is freakin adorable now with some style. Thanks mom!

Before (it is a little extreme, it is afterall, bedhead!)

After, the sassy little girl
And, all I have to say is, Holly YOU ROCK. I got an awesome cut and even awesome-er color. I heart you! To everyone that live here, you have to pay a little visit to her. She's grrrreat! I do realize that my hair isn't much different than what I had before, I just had to give Holly her proper credit!


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! I have been trying to get a hold of Holly! Hopefully I can catch her on Sunday:) I am desperate for a cut!

Brian Utley said...

Hi! I came across your site and noticed you know the Cormican's. I went to school with Molly at SUU. Well, hello to you and say hi to Molly for me. If she wants to drop me a line send her over to http://www.brianutley.net/ or http://www.bingwalker.com (or my email, ha!)

Cute family!

-Brian

YoungFamilyBlog said...

very cute haley

shahna said...

cute cut! so did you meet your goal that nick set for you so that you could legitamately get your haircut?

My name is Andrea said...

cute as always...I also {heart} Holly very much...she is awesome! It is about time for me to pay her a little visit myself!!

The A Team said...

very cute. i need to set an appointment with holly and get a nice, short summer do.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

to your ability to take pictures of the back of your head...