03 April 2008

Happy 5th Baby Girl!

Oh my word...5 years has FLOWN by. I can't believe that my Soph is 5! It is so crazy! She is the most amazing person. She is so easy-going, yet demanding. She is fine just hanging out. But on the other hand, this girl can P-L-A-Y. I have never seen any kid play so hard. She loves to be outside. Riding her bike, playing tag, hide-and-go-seek, swimming, you name it, she loves it. I find so much joy in this little person. Being the first born, she has such a special place in my heart. She is my best friend. She has a tender heart, and a mean streak. She loves her family. She is a very good big sister and a great friend. She loves her friends so much. We struggled with who to invite to her (small) birthday party, because if she had her way, we would have the entire neighborhood, preschool and church kids. I adore this little girl and I am extremely grateful to have her little spirit as such an important part of my life. I can't imagine it without her!

Happy Birthday Sophie!
Birthday

1st Birthday


2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday

5 comments:

Chrystalee said...

Look how photogenic she is! You can positively see her personality shining through in these pictures. Happy Birthday!!!!

grammy vicki said...

Happy Birthday to the big 5-year old! Boy time flies. Kindergarten in the Fall for her, right?

My name is Andrea said...

Watch out! They grow really fast after this! Happy Birthday Sophie!

jenjamin said...

Sounds cliché I know, but honestly it seems like yesterday that you were just married and she was a tiny babe. She sure is a cutie, 5 is such a wonderful age. Happy Birthday Sophie!

Jen V said...

My oldest (Jack) just had his 5th b-day this month too and I can't believe how fast it's gone. Isn't it funny that we can't believe how old they are, but when you think about it, it seems like they've been a part of our lives forever?

I've been tracking your weight loss blog. You are doing SO AWESOME! I hope in the end you'll share your secret - I've been trying to lose my baby weight too! Too bad you don't live in St. George!

By the by... Eli is the cutest little chunky monkey I've ever seen. Seriously. Seriously.