For years, I have wanted to go to Time Out For Women. I always seem to remember like the week after it comes. Well, it seems as though I missed the most recent one in Oklahoma City. So, desperate to find out where it may be next that is remotely close to me, I hit the Internet. Come to find out it will be in San Antonio in October! So here I am, extending the invite to ANYONE that may want to come with me. If you live here, and read my bog, than I expect you to respond. Lets get planning this. I think it would be a wonderful way to bond, and get some much needed girl time.

12 comments:
I have wanted to go to these for such a long time. They look fun and uplifting. I might just have to check one out closer to home. Or head to Vegas for a get-away. It looks like 'good times'.
What are the dates? I am soooo there! I have wanted to go really bad too! And Rachelle, flights to San Antonio are not that expensive!!! :) I'm excited, Haley!
October 24 and 25th. I think it will be a total blast. I love the thought of an uplifting spiritual girls weekend!
ok, so I might just have to check out a flight to San Antonio and come join in on the 'good girl times'
My birthday is the 24th! Let's make it a party!
Sign me up, we,ll be neighbors...sort of
Sign me up, we,ll be neighbors...sort of
I am in! I miss you and hope we get to chat for longer than 5 minutes one day!
I am in! Let me know when its time to start planning.
Sounds like fun! I've been before and it's great!!!
I am there too. It would be great to see you.
Sounds Fun, I've never been...maybe this will be my year. Looks like Jenny and Amber had an awesome time.
Post a Comment