28 March 2008

We All Wanna Be Big Stars

The girls were invited to their friend, Madison's birthday party tonight. It was a Hannah Montana party. They were supposed to come dressed as Hannah, and we are such Hannah Montana novices around here, this is the best we could do. They girls were having a blast running around with makeup on. The funny thing is, Sophie isn't usually so photogenic until she has on makeup. I think I am in trouble. The guitar and poses were ALL Sophie's idea.





Future stage mom.


Nick and Scott jamming out with their guitars. I have never actually heard them play, but I was blown away! They are fantastic!

2 comments:

jenjamin said...

Very cute... they look the part, but what little girl infatuated with miss Hannah couldn't? They are beauties!

Nat said...

It looks like Sophie aged 10 years, she looks so grown up in those pics! What a couple of cutie's, hope they had fun at their party!