19 April 2008

Enough is Enough

I was really trying to be a good supportive wife as we are making budget cuts and sacrifices. But enough is enough. I have decided that I am a cosmetics snob. After trying really hard to save money, I found that this is one area I can't bring myself to skimp on. I tried the Maybelline, Loreal, and Cover Girl...all crap. I am sorry to those of you who like this stuff. I just can't do it. It is no secret to any of you who know me, that I enjoy doing my make up and having my hair cute. I am not sure if I have ever, in my whole life gone a month without changing my hair. I can't even wear the same eyeshadow for longer than that. I am sure some of you may read this and find me extremely shallow. That I even find this important enough to blog about. Well, look at it this way, I am not a crafty, scrapbooker, sewer, organizer, or intellect, so I blog about what I know and love. So there. That's it. I like to look nice. So having that said, welcome back MAC, my dear old friend.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Once you go MAC you can never go back!!!! Love it!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

I am with you! I have tried all things and they are not good! The money spent on this stuff is so worth it

My name is Andrea said...

I am a make-up and hair product snob. I do however like Mabelline's Great Lash mascara. I am not loyal to one brand. I like MAC, smashbox, and I have even found some Ulta that is good. I also like Mary Kay. Sometimes I find some great make-up at the make-up outlet place in Allen, but it is hit and miss. My favorite hair products hands down are Pureology and Alterna. I also like Redken. But it is my low-budget choice!

Stephanie said...

I SO with that I was like you. I pretty much only do my hair once a week, for church. how sad is that. I really wish I was interested in hair and makeup for that matter. But I've used the same makeup and applied it the same since before I got married. thats over 5 years.

THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP. PLEASE.

Melis said...

I am a HUGE Mac fan! I frequent their counter more than I should that's for sure! But, like you, I have tried other products & I always go back to Mac!