Also, you look AMAZING! Remember I am trying to lose baby weight too (no competition here - waa waa) but you look SUPER FAB (I am not jealous or anything - haha) Seriously. Seriously.
Haley you look great btw, keep up the good work. Your girls are darling and getting so big. How are you related to Randy and Heather? He is my bf from growing up brother. We have way more connections than we ever knew. Hope you survived all of the crazy weather up there!
I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! His chin and cheeks sweet. I love it! And, it looks like the new eating/exercise thing is paying off for you girl. Way to go. Also, that rootbeer saloon looks like fun. Where is it located? Really, not that I will be going there anytime soon.
6 comments:
It always freaks me out how much Nick and his bro look alike! Crazy!
Okay, so... does Nick have a twin or what?
Also, you look AMAZING! Remember I am trying to lose baby weight too (no competition here - waa waa) but you look SUPER FAB (I am not jealous or anything - haha) Seriously. Seriously.
Haley you look great btw, keep up the good work. Your girls are darling and getting so big. How are you related to Randy and Heather? He is my bf from growing up brother. We have way more connections than we ever knew. Hope you survived all of the crazy weather up there!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with the fam! Nick and his brother are practically twins...crazy! And, you, my dear, just look awesome!
I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! His chin and cheeks sweet. I love it! And, it looks like the new eating/exercise thing is paying off for you girl. Way to go. Also, that rootbeer saloon looks like fun. Where is it located? Really, not that I will be going there anytime soon.
Haley the photos turned out so cute. We had so much fun. Thanks for letting us come! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment