Time flies when you are blog "lurking".
Start time 9:00 pm
End time: 11:45 pm
Seriously? Almost 3 hours sitting on my fat butt looking at other people's blogs. Then I start to realize how lame mine is.
My eyes are closing on their own right now. Night Night
3 comments:
I have to say that I think your blog is adorable! And, I love watching Sophie in Primary...she is just so, um, fresh, and happy, and a "light"? Does that make sense? I have to smile every time I see her.
And, by the way, I agree. Blogging (both composing and browsing) is extremely addictive! Not that we don't have enough to do with our time...but it sure is fun. :)
What a small world it is indeed. Weird how everyone is connected. I'm sure their are other ways we are connected, but we just don't know it. Anyways, glad your back to your old makeup. You're a trooper for even trying...
HA! You make me laugh. First the make-up post. . .which I LOVED! I am horrible with make-up and my hair. So in my honest opinion it takes talent. . . because I sure don't have it!
Second I can do the same exact thing blog surfing for hours after everyone has gone to bed (and lets be honest during the day as well), when my big butt should be up and working out! Rough life :)
Post a Comment