13 March 2008

Just In Case You Care

I am starting another blog. This will chroncile my weightloss journey. I am making this separate, cause lets face it, who really wants to see pics of an over weight girl, hear her complaints about how hungry she is, and how she is dying for a piece of cake? I am assuming that if you visit my other site, you are coming to cheer me on, or laugh at me...whichever you choose, I hope that I have your support. This has been a long time coming, and I am ready to change. http://projectfitmom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Brit H. said...

Yay! I am excited for you. You know that I will need all of your weight loss tips as soon as I have this baby! Good Luck!

Amanda said...

You are so brave to open up and share! You will make me jealous as you lose and I continue to gain more and more this pregnancy!

BTW--I am glad you posted...after you missed the meeting Monday night I wondered if you guys were alright...then you didn't post for days....I should have called what a good friend I am huh?!