06 March 2008

Snow, Snow, GO AWAY

Go back to Utah where you came from.

I guess this is my punishment for laughing at all the suckers stuck in Utah all winter. I don't know how it is possible to have kids in weather like this. It snowed half the day, and went majorly stir crazy. We have lived here going on 6 years and it has snowed 2 times prior to this week. I am not happy. My kids are ecstatic. They had Nick to play with them in it today. Thank heavens he got home when he did, cause I kept telling the kids, "We are not going out in that! Let's stay inside nice and warm and look at how pretty it is." That wasn't going to fly. So when Nick came through the door...out they went. We are so unprepared for this. I didn't even have gloves for Jada, which is why she had to wear pink athletic socks on her little hands! Fortunately by Sunday it is back to my good old March 70's.


6 comments:

grammy vicki said...

All I can say is Waaaaaaaaaa!

Amanda said...

Haley sorry..I meant to say more than twice in six years...I think I typed once.....

jenjamin said...

Ok that gives me something to hope for.... maybe I could move to Texas. If it will snow twice every 6 years then I think I can do it :) I know I am crazt but I would miss the snow!

My name is Andrea said...

I am so glad someone else hates this. I cringed everytime my kids wanted to go out in it...I do not like snow. Warm Texas winter weather is one of the highlights of living here. At least it is gone now!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Really, who in their right mind would ever move back to UTAH? ;)lol. (Cute new background - lovin' it)

YoungFamilyBlog said...

All I can say is karma! Hey snow is good! Snow brings water! Water means happy people who can still live! Hey to your friend chella Utah is wonderful! It may have lots of snow, but it is one beautiful place come and join us again!