13 February 2008

Things I Love Today

1. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies (So yummy.) I made too many. Call me if you want some. Seriously.

(before baking)

(finished product, not as pretty, but sure delish)
2. Baby lotion, and baby coos and smiles

3. Kids bed time...it can't come soon enough

4. A kinda sick hubby that is home for the third day this week. SCORE!
(And by kinda sick, I mean he acts like a little kid that lays on the couch and whines and moans. Tough it up man!)
5. My Baby Bjorn. Hooray for the inventor of that amazing contraption.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Um, has no one else seriously taken you up on those cookies??? Yum (if John weren't working late, I'd be on your doorstep right now). Happy and sad for you that Nick is not feeling well. It's nice to have them home, but men really are such babies when they don't feel well. Amen, to bedtime not coming soon enough... one of those days. I'm off right now to put them down, hooray!

Jen V said...

I totally agree with you about the baby bjorn - I've been doing housework with Izzie strapped in that all day long. I made cookies today too - Chocolate chip YUM. I also made homemade rolls, soup from scratch and pasta salad. NOT A TYPICAL DAY - my in-laws are coming to town!!

Gary Church said...

Will you post your recipe on the recipe blog for us? I would LOVE to make those!!! GREAT Vday treat!

My name is Andrea said...

Amen to all that Brianne said...poor babies! And YUM on those cookies! Happy Chocolate Day!

Jess said...

mmm, can you email me that recipe???

Lisa Marie Trent said...

I want some cookies.

Jess said...

Where are you?

Lisa Marie Trent said...

yeah- I want some cookies