This past Friday was our ward's Valentines dance. We don't usually go to those types of things, but we stepped outside out comfort zone and supported the ward. We had a good time. It is kinda funny that this is the best picture of Nick and I. We don't pose together too often. Isn't he a hottie?
5 comments:
Yes, he is a cutie. You are not too bad yourself. What a cute couple! So it turns out that ward functions are sometimes the most fun...don't cha think? ha ha. We are dorks!
You BOTH look great! We didn't make it, not in our comfort zone either. . . that and sick kids!
That IS such a good picture of both of you!
You look so great! I can't believe you just had a baby - I am so jealous.
Hey Haley,
Your little man is so cute. I totally copied you and made the cutest little blanket for my lil girl. i love it.
Post a Comment