Really, time flies so quickly. Even more so when you have 3 kids. I feel like so much of my time goes to Sophie and Jada, that poor Eli is just left to hang out alone. He is such a sweet little boy. Everyone told me that boys are so sweet and love their mommy's and this couldn't be more true with him. He is so easy going and always ready to give me a smile, or just snuggle up with me. My life is so wonderful thanks to my awesome kids.
Happy 2 months buddy!

4 comments:
He really is such a mellow baby, from what I see at least (you know since I see him all of the time!!!)
Those cookies look really good. Curse trying to be on a diet. Key word TRYING to be on a diet! So let's be honest, I cheat!
He has one sweet little chubby face. I can't wait to see him
Okay so our lil' ones are 2 weeks apart? Izzie was born on the 7th. Eli looks HUGE! Do you know how much he weighs? Izzie was 10lbs. 8 oz. 22 3/4" at 2 months.
He's getting so big, and he looks just like Sophie!!
Post a Comment