22 February 2008

Fun Friday

This is the slow time of the year with Nick's work, so we are lucky to get him at home a lot. Today we decided to actually get out and do something fun. There is this place that we like to play, called Going Bonkers. It is a gigantic indoor playground. Picture a McDonalds playland, minus the tubes, and the bacterial breeding ground, and multiply it by 1000. It is such a blast. The greatest thing is that the adults get to play too. I am seriously claustrophobic, and this place is designed for people like me. The big slides send you sailing so fast, and yes, Nick and I went down them several times! My mom took Eli for us so we were able to hang with the girls. We were the cool parents today, up there playing. Everyone else's kids were hanging around with us, which was fun, until they get their snotty noses all over us, and start crying. We had a great time aside from that!

Soph in full speed down the slide.

Jada in full speed



Before we left to go play, Nick and Jada had a little jam session. Nick loves playing his Bass guitar, and Jada is his little protege. So precious!

3 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I wanted a pic of the adults going down the slide! ;) Looks like you had lots of fun yesterday!

Amanda said...

HOW FUN! I am jealous.....I don't feel like I could climb up anywhere right now:( I want my body back!

Gary Church said...

Your little fam is so cute!! Where are the pics of YOU coming down the slide? lol