Well...here is my cheap replacement for the hat. It is super cute with some extra embellishment. Hey I paid $15 bucks for it. It kinda captures the essence of the one from the movie. It will have to do since I am no movie star and not privy to the fancy stuff!

6 comments:
You are so funny! That is very cute! I love it.
You look so cute in a hat! When I put on a hat with my short hair I look like my brother! Lucky (in Napolean Dynamite voice)!
Your hat is WAY cuter than that boring flannel thing Hilary Swank wore. So where did you get it?? You do have great taste!!
Your hat turned out WAY cute! It is so much better than that boring flannel thing Hillary Swank wore. Seriously, where did you get it? You do have fabulous taste and with your haircut, hats always look good!!
You crack me up! I have a hat very simplar, pure black that I wear at least once a week, found it at Target, you look way cute in hats!
I like it better. You do have impeccable taste.
Post a Comment