22 January 2008

3 Kids and a Dog

My kids are so darn cute. I just have to share. Last night in the post-bath/pre-bedtime hour, I sat the girls down with a nice cup of chocolate milk, and a movie. (I needed the sanity.) Jada insisted on holding Eli. She sat there for an hour and a half just hanging with baby brother. When I tried to take him away she would say "baby Eli loves me". So precious!



Now to the dog....Oh that sweet dog. He is up for grabs if there are any takers out there. He is FREE! He is such a lover. I hate to get rid of him. The problem with Otie is that he seriously thinks that he is one of my children. I am not one of those dog owners that believes that he is my "baby". He is the dog. I did not give birth to him. Well, he thinks that he deserves to get the same amount of attention as my other kids. I am overextended as it is right now. I have zero patience with him. We do love him, and we love him enough to let him go to a family that will give him what he needs. If there is ANYONE that would like to take him, he is all yours. Let me know!
(BTW, he is completely house broken, crate trained, he is 2 years old, and very mellow. He is a mix of something, but we are not sure what!)

4 comments:

Brianne said...

So sweet to see the girls so in love with Eli. Ben is just now starting to like Matt...sometimes. Anyway, good luck with Otie. You definitely don't have time to take care of another "baby" right now!

Sarah said...

oh, your girls are so cute with Eli. Good luck with finding a home for Otie. I know your girls will miss him. Sophie talked about him all the time in Sunbeams.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You guys and your dogs! I hope you find a new home! We are lucky that chase is so mellow. I could not handle the kids and a dog that needed lots of attention. I feel for you!

Jen V said...

Don't know if you remember me but I am Brit Briner's older sister Jen. Anywho... found your blog and your family is so cute! Our kids are just about the same ages - I had a baby in December too. About the dog... something that might make him a little more bareable? The DYSON ANIMAL vacuum. It's expensive - but you will die when you see what an amazing job it does on your floors. I have a chocolate lab I was ready to be rid of until I found this little DYSON blessing. Good Luck and Happy Bday!