18 January 2008

Stupid, I know

I know this is the LAMEST post ever. I went and saw P.S. I Love You last night. Hillary Swank had the cutest hat on. I am totally a hat person, and can't stop thinking about it. I am obsessing over it. I MUST have it. But how in the heck do you find out where to get it? That is all I have to say. If anyone out there can find this out, you will be my hero!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, so your not the only one looking for this hat. I thought I would do a little research and look for it, well I couldn't find the hat, but I did find message boards full of women looking for the same thing you are. They are saying it will be the fashion icon for the fall. You have such great taste. Sorry, I couldn't be much help, but if that many people are looking for it, I'm sure you will find it.

Brit H. said...

Hey! The hat is a reproduction of a vintage piece made by a company called Ignatius Hats in Richmond, VA. Their email address is ignatius@verizon.net. Check it out and see if you can get any info. The info that I gave you is from the costume supervisor for the show. Let me know what you find out

Jess said...

What I want to know is how did you find time to go see a movie? Who is the sitter?

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Dude, I feel your pain. I want the Jean's that Ellen Paige is wearing in JUNO. But seriously, where do you even start.

I say- Google.