13 January 2008

Boo Hoo

No Super Bowl for the Cowboys...
Dallas Cowboys Logo
I am especially upset because it has taken me all season to get into football. I managed to watch most of the games, make an effort to know what is going on in the games, and drooling over Tony Romo. My dilligence should have been rewarded with a Super Bowl victory, but this was not to be.

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

My dad was over last night and he and a friend of ours were GLUED to the TV, yelling ... until the bitter end. Oh well.

Sarah said...

Like you I became a cowboys fan this season and we haven't missed a game. I had been saying all season they were going to the Superbowl. Dylan thought I was stupid. Then as the season wore on, I realized that I didn't want them to go to the superbowl because the Patriots would just slaughter them. I am glad its over for a few months. It's almost like a soap opera. Come September, we will pick up right where we left off.