13 January 2008

Chunky Monkey

Today was Eli's debut at church. Of course it was necessary to dress him as cute as possible. I had to document the momentous occasion. He is so awesome and cute. I can't stand it. His getting so chubby. I LOVE IT!


6 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute. He is getting so chubby! I love him he is so sweet.

Amanda said...

He looked ADORABLE! Even better in person than the pics!

Gary Church said...

Chubby? He seemed to TINY to me! How quickly we forget their tinyness.

jenjamin said...

yep! He sure is looking healthy, good work! Ben and I can't tell who he looks like yet but he issure handsome.

Jessica said...

He already looks like he is getting so big, what a cutie. We think he looks like a Hurst already :) I love to see the pics - since we can't see him in person.

Sarah said...

I noticed all the kids drooling over him in Primary. He is too cute!