The night before my baby shower, the most wonderful lady in my ward, Stacia, dropped a gift off at my house. First off, I have to mention that she is the MOST talented person. She sews (the cutest burp cloths), and she knits. She is an AMAZING knitter. I was fortunate to reap the benefits of her talents. She knit Eli the cutest hats. Which I was totally thrilled for, because I had nothing for his little head. Until today, the hats have been too big (actually, they may still be just a smidgen to big). I couldn't wait to put them on him, so here is the debut of Stacia's bumble bee hat....
8 comments:
You spoil me with your compliments! He's a cutie!
So adorable! Stacia needs to teach a knitting 101 class for all of us. Good to see you at church on Sunday...Eli was looking so handsome!
LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE little hats on babies:)
I sure do like you as a blonde. I really do.
LOVE IT!! The adorable baby and the bee hat!
Ok..That picture of Eli in the plaid shirt is taking me back to when Scotty and Spencer were little in that. WOW..he is so so cute..Hope you are doing well!
Jen
MAJOR props! I could never ever do that!
Haley, I love your blog! You always have such cute pictures, and great stories about your girls and now your cute little boy.
I'm trying to knit a hat for Sammy, do you think your friend would tell me where she found her cute pattern. Heidi's cute little Jake also needs a new hat, it's freezing in Utah.
Post a Comment