23 January 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I love birthdays. Who doesn't love a day that is all about them? Holy CRAP! I am 27. I don't feel that old at all! I had a great day. Actually a great week. Starting on Monday, Nick took me to P.F. Chang's, YUMMY! And then today I got a new set of finger extensions (acrylics) and a pedicure, YUMMY! Then my whole family went to the best Texas BBQ restaurant called Hard 8. It has these gigantic outdoor smokers, and you buy your meat by the pound, brisket, sausage, and the best ribs I've ever had. My goodness, we ate ourselves silly. All that gorging was followed up by a delicious German Chocolate Cake at my moms.
My girls have been so excited all day about my birthday. They could not stop talking about it, and couldn't wait to blow out the candles on my cake with me.


I am so grateful for my life, my health, and my family. I adore my fantastic husband, and my kids. I have fabulous friends. I am so blessed, and look forward to the rest of my life!



11 comments:

Brianne said...

Happy birthday!!! Yep, you are officially old. Just kidding! I'm a whole year older than you so don't feel bad. Glad you had a good day...the food and cake look so yummy. P.S. You're looking fabulous...3 kids must be a breeze for you!

Brit H. said...

Happy birthday! I texted (is that a word?) you earlier, I hope you got it. It sounds like you had a great day, and here is to a great year!!

Gary Church said...

Happy Birthday Haley!

Amanda said...

WOW! Sounds like you had a great one!!!!!

Sarah said...

I was paying close attention to your counter and then still forgot to make sure I wished you a happy birthday!! so me!! Happy Birthday!!

Sarah said...

I was paying close attention to your counter and then still forgot to make sure I wished you a happy birthday!! so me!! Happy Birthday!!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Happy Belated B-Day! Really I think 27/28 is the best age. Too bad I passed it up already. Although I have been known to slip and say I'm 27, only to have to correct myself because I am never going to be twenty-something again! But, those were some GOOD TIMES! I'm impressed how your so put together with new baby and all. Anywho..I'm rambling. Glad you had such a great day.

Jess said...

Happy Freaking Birthday! =)

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Yay Haley Happy Birthday. Holy crap I'm gonna have to fly out there for my birthday dinner. SHEESH that looked good.

27 is nothing.
(what do I know I'm 26. :)

Jessica said...

Happy B-day looks fun and the cake looks so yummy I Love German Chocolate - props to your Mom for making it look so professional!

Jenny said...

Happy Bday..hope you got my message..Btw, you are not old until you pass 30!! Also, way to represent on the Barry Manilow. I didn't know you were a Fanilow like me!
Talk to you soon-