04 December 2007

Visit to Santa


I have made 3 different visits to the mall, with the girls, BY MYSELF since the day before Thanksgiving. They have wanted to see Santa so bad, for so long, but I refused to go without Nick. I do not like standing in long lines with my kids. Can you blame me? I have been promising them that we would go, as soon as daddy could go with us. Well today was our lucky day. Nick got home at around 2:30, and so we loaded into the car and headed to the mall. Luckily the wait wasn't that bad, plus I got to do some shopping while Nick and the girls killed some time playing. My kids have NEVER been more excited in their entire life. I am convinced that this Santa is the REAL DEAL. I am beginning to believe in Santa. He was so sweet to the kids, walking around and giving them hugs and kisses before they sat on his lap. Sophie could hardly wait to tell him that she wanted "Squawkers McCaw" (this really annoying life-like toy parrot.) She has been talking NON STOP about this thing for weeks now. And Jada was more than ready to tell him she wanted a Barbie (Island Princess to be exact.) My goodness, my kids are only 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 and they already unrelenting about what they want. Now it is in Santa's hands.



10 comments:

Sarah said...

Sophie and Jada are getting so big. Sophie especially she really looks like a five year old, not my little sunbeam that I had at the beginning of the year. So CUTE!!!

jenjamin said...

ok.... LOVE the hair!!! At 1st I couldn't tell if was you or your mom. WAY DANG CUTE! It makes me want to go dark but I can't pull it off like your cute face can!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Ha! Reagan wanted that bird too! She has changed her mind. I am so glad everytime we go to Toys R us is makes all these dumb noises as you walk by! Have fun with that one. I love your hair. So sexy girl.

Brianne said...

Very cute pictures! Stone Briar really does have the best Santa...so realistic. We went to see him last year and Ben lasted about 5 seconds before he burst into tears. Maybe we'll try again this year for a "happy" picture with the big guy. Your girls look very happy to see him and give them their wish lists!

Jen said...

Are you still prego because, you seriously look BEAUTIFUL!

Brit H. said...

K, so what happened to the baby bump? In the pic of you and the girls, you don't look like you have a belly! Anyway ditto on what everyone else said. The girls are darling and I love your hair!

My name is Andrea said...

Haley, 1st of all, welcome back...I've missed you :) Cute new look, on the blog and you know I think your new look is darling. And lastly, SOOOOO cute with Santa! I saw that parrot at Target the other day. I walked pastit and it talked. Scared the crap out of me!! Have fun with that!

grammy vicki said...

I love you hair Haley! Like Jen, I thought it was your mom. I can't ever remember seeing you as a brunette - it looks great. Post some more pics of the cut - front and back. It's sort of what I have been trying to get mine to look like and I love it on you!

Nat said...

I don't know if I should be jealous or grateful that my child refuses to sit on santa's lap. The girls are darling!

You look exactly like your mom in that picture, its crazy! You always have cute hair and the color is darling!

Wardell Family said...

Hi Haley!
I admit it, I got your blog from Jenny's blog...hope ya don't mind but I couldn't not look at it! You are so cute and I love the nursery! Your girls are so adorable and gonna love having that baby bro...when he gets here...hang in there!
-Amber Wardell