The decorating is finished. Now I can sit back and enjoy the holidays and the rest of my pregnancy. I am quite positive that it will be March before anything gets taken down! The countdown is on 27 days until Christmas and 32 days until our boy arrives! Yea.

9 comments:
beautiful, now come and help me finish mine!!:)
Your tree is very cute. NOw relax girl.
Good for you...looks great! You definitely need to sit back and do some relaxing now. Don't worry, if February comes and your tree is still up, I'll come take it down for you :)
beautiful, now come and help me start mine! I don't even want to do it this year, is that bad?! It's so much effort to put up and take down and frankly, I just don't have the time or the energy!!! AHHHHH! But, like all things important (in my kid's eyes)- it'll get done! Looks great!
It looks awesome! And wow, baby due very soon! Congrats!
Beautiful! I want to get the info. on that McKinney Flea Market I need one of those outdoor fireplace things:)
Looks great. I love the candles!
P.S. Christmas-time-ish babies ROCK!
Darling tree! It all looks so cute and festive!
Post a Comment