08 December 2007

Baby Shower

I am not sure as to the blogging etiquette, and if you can post about your own baby shower. I don't want to sound braggy, and I will not talk about all the great things I got. I will, however, tell you all how great all of my friends are. I am slightly overwhelmed at the outpouring of support, and how many people truly care about moi. I am not used to it. I have a hard time accepting any kind of service or attention. So a shower, on my third kid was kinda hard. I got over it really quick! First of all I have to thank the FABULOUS Stephanie Zollinger for throwing this little shindig together. She is amazing.

(that is Kellie and Stephanie...not the greatest photo, sorry girls!)

And to all the other wonderful girls that helped out, Amy, Jenny, Kellie...A million thanks. Truly I am so grateful.

(that is Amy)

I cropped my face out of this picture, because it wasn't pretty, trust me. But seriously...could I get any bigger? I look like I am 12 months pregnant with triplets.

4 comments:

Strive to Thrive said...

SOOOOO sorry I missed your shower today! It has been a crazy week and was just not happening today-- I was so bummed! I hope you got my gift and know that I was there in spirit! I'll drop the other 2 burpcloths off later... take care girlie! I am so jealous you're almost done! Love, Julie

Sarah said...

haley, you look great!!! It was a fun baby shower.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

I would have come, but I didn't get an invitation. :)

Gary Church said...

Dude, sooo sorrrrrry I missed it! I do have something for your little guy though! I'll bring it to church. Saturday was insane. I'm so glad it was great!!