So again, with MANY thanks to my dear friend Amy, I have been able to put together quite an adorable nursery. It is about 95% complete. I am getting a changing table tomorrow. And that will be it! All done, but here are some pics.
YEA!!!! It looks so great! I absolutely LOVE the paint color. Good choice. It totally makes the room and brings everything together. I'm so happy you love the decorations and the bedding. I'm honored to have you use them. Now, let's just get this little guy here. Love ya!
5 comments:
so darn cute! i love the paint color!
So cute! I love all the colors. Now that this is done and you've had your shower, you're set for this little guy to come. Can't wait!
YEA!!!! It looks so great! I absolutely LOVE the paint color. Good choice. It totally makes the room and brings everything together. I'm so happy you love the decorations and the bedding. I'm honored to have you use them. Now, let's just get this little guy here. Love ya!
LOVE IT!!!!!
love the colors, colors he can grow into, now get some rest girl!!
Post a Comment