20 November 2007

Totally Jipped

I have to admit that I was fully vested in this season of The Bachelor. I felt that Brad Womack was the cutest, most sincere Bachelor ever, and I just had a feeling that is would be such a happy ending. Well, I was wrong. I hate that I watched the whole season, and it ended with him not choosing either of the adorable girls. Give me a break. I may say that this is that last time I watch this stupid show. It is quite ridiculous in the first place, I am just realizing that now. What a rip off.


3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Oh, you are not the only one who felt ripped off. Oh My Gosh! I totally thought he was going to choose DeAnna. No wonder he is single. He deserves to be alone for the rest of his life. Are you telling me he wasn't even interested enough in Either one of them to at least make a go of dating one on one outside of the show? Argh!! I was shocked and very upset!! :)

Jessica said...

Yah I am sad to say I watched most of this season to and I was so happy he was going to choose DeAnnna - then he goes and does that! I was really bugged too! I thought I liked him too.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

I am with you Haley. I watched too! I always say I am not going to,but I do. I can't believe how it ended. I didn't watch until about 11 last night. My sister called right after was over and was dying. At least she didn't tell me what happened. I will have to see tonight what his response is to this whole mess. I think I can say I am finally done watching this crap!