17 November 2007

Fantastic Friends Friday (Saturday)

Today the lucky friend is Amy Barlow. I have to let you know that I simply love this woman. She is so amazing! She is very happy person and always a solid friend. She is ALWAYS there for me. She is my lunch buddy. Once, maybe twice a week we can count on each other to get out of the house and eat. She is also my late night movie buddy. (Even though she not liking me much lately cause I am too tired to go!)
Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, that will listen to you. She is very good at listening to all my pregnancy paranoia and neurosis. I can only hope that I am a good listener right back! You know the friend, that no matter how often you see them, you NEVER run out of stuff to talk about? Well that is Amy in a nutshell. She I think is the only person I know that talks more than me, and that is hard to come by. I am so happy to have her in my life and hope she sticks around for a long time!

Love ya Ames--- mwahhhhh

2 comments:

Nora said...

You are cute to highlight a friend. Amy is so so great! I am sure that she is thankful to have you too! I sure miss those late night movies! Hope you are feeling well.

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

OH MY! What did I do to deserve this?! I've said it before, but I'll say it again, people attract those who are most like them. So please know that my friendship is a reflection of your friendship to me. I'm so grateful to have you in MY life. And yes, you are slacking on your movie-buddy duties, but I'll give you a pass for the next few months due to the baby! Who I am so excited to see and hold. You are definitely going to make me baby hungry sooner than I should be.

You are the best. Thanks for being so good to me. Love you! Ames