21 November 2007

Pre-Holiday Fun

We have been doing a few fun things this past week. On Friday, my mom came over and we headed into McKinney for Trade Days, which is a gigantic flea market-ish kinda thing. We were inspired to buy a Chiminea.

It is officially our new favorite thing. We light a fire, and roast marshmallows. SO FUN! As you can tell, Sophie loves it a bunch.

Today, was another fun-filled day. We went to the mall, again with my mom, but Amy joined us this time. We went to the Build-A-Bear Workshop and had the girls make the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and his girlfriend, Clarice. They had a blast. (I did too, considering it is my FAVORITE PLACE!) Then we went to lunch, and caught the 1:00 showing of Enchanted. It was so darn cute. Loved it. Jada fell asleep, but Sophie thoroughly enjoyed it. Sophie is now having a sleep-over at grandmas, and I won't see her until Thanksgiving Dinner. :(



2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

haley I love the chimmney. SO cute. reagan would love something like that. I hope you guys have a great Holiday!

Amanda said...

I need one of those Chimmney's! I need to get the info from you:) We don't have a fireplace in this new house and Pierce is very sad about that! So we have to roast marshmallows on the grill:(