08 November 2007

Thankful Thursday

Man, as it turns out, I may not be so good at this "theme" blogging. I was just about to climb into bed, and thought I would go check my e-mail one final time for the night. And lo and behold, I have a lovely little reminder from Andrea about my Thankful Thursday post. Well I am now 20 minutes away from needing to do my Fantastic Friends Friday post. I am gonna wait on that one, and proceed with Thankful Thursday.

Today was a day of much socializing with friends, from Scotty's birthday party to Nikki's baby shower. I must say that I am so thankful for a great network of friends. I am not sure what I would do without Amy. The past year or so, she has been my listening ear and true friend. Andrea is pretty great as well, my blogging comrade! Jenny always brings a HUGE smile to my face. It is hard to be down when she is around. Jules is so fabulous and so easy to get along with, and truly is a positive force in my life. I am so thankful for my husband. The greatest friend I have ever had the pleasure of having, and to think that friendship is eternal. Saturday will be out 6th anniversary. Time flies. And of course all the MANY others of you out there that I love so dearly.

To sum it up....I have a good life. Great friends. Gotta love that.

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

ohhh, I'm thankful for you, too, Haley! You were the first person to talk to me at church when I had been here a mere 16 hours...you are so kind!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Wow! I feel so honored to have even been mentioned, let alone had those nice of words said about me. The thing is Haley, friendship goes two ways. I've appreciated your friendship just as much as you have mine. Really. Not to mention it's great to have such a wonderful movie buddy! :) Love ya! PS: Have a wonderful 6th Anniversary!