07 November 2007

I've Been Tagged

Okay Jules...You are the one that made me cave. I am finally going to do this.

The rules: Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read their blog for the rules.

1. I am a surface cleaning FREAK. Note that I said "surface". If you can see it, It has to be clean. I will wipe down my white Formica at least 5 times before I can relax. I pick up toys, clothes and shoes ALL DAY LONG. Unlike most normal people who would just wait until the end of the day and do one big sweep. I am crazy like that.

2. It is no surprise I love food. Food, glorious food. I am always thinking about where to eat next, getting a new yummy recipe. Now that I am prego, the obsession is a little bit of overkill. I normally LOVE to get great, healthy recipes, but now, I am all about the caramel corn, cookies, and especially pies. HEAVEN HELP ME!

3. I CANNOT go to bed unless I have 2 hours of wind down time without the kids. It is usually vegging out in front of the tube, but a good book will do as well.

4. I secretly think I am pretty artistic. I have a million things that I want to do, paint, draw, pottery, but I am kinda lousy at it right now. I just need to fine tune my skills, takes some classes, and there will be no stopping me! My current desire is to get serious about graphic design, and along with Amy, take an HTML class. Computers are fascinating, and I want to become a GEEK.

5. I can't stand the thought of scrap booking. It gives me the willies. I always say that I wish I could do it, but secretly I am so glad that I don't. I am not an organized person AT ALL so I think that is why I don't like it. Although the idea of digital scrap booking is interesting. I may give that a shot.

6. I hate unloading the dish washer, taking out the trash, and doing laundry. Seriously I despise those three things. I would rather clean toilets. But I love when it is all done. I love throwing the first piece of trash into a empty can, putting the first spoon in the dishwasher, and the first pair of dirty socks into the laundry basket. Oh, I hate cleaning my floors too. I am not sure there are many people that actually enjoy these things, but I win as the person that hates them the MOST!

So I tag Brittany, Andrea, Janette, Jenny, Jess, Stephanie. Go for it girls!

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

I HATE emptying the dish washer too! I make Gary do it!!! lol.

I already did one of these tag things ... you can view it at: http://janetteandgary.blogspot.com/2007/10/6-things-about-me.html

You'll probably have to copy and paste that. I did it a few weeks ago ... in October if that link doesn't work.

Jess said...

hey!!! Well, I copy yours exactly. Coudn't have said it better myself! Freaky how similar we are. I never knew!!!

My name is Andrea said...

Where is your Thankful Thursday post?

Also, my kids empty the dishwasher because I hate it.

jenjamin said...

You are so great! It was so honest, I love honest! What a grat idea to tag each other. Just wait until your kids are older, we don't unload a dishwasher, mop a floor (ok, maybe sometimes) or clean a toliet. It is either that or we will move to a ranch where they can really learn how to work. Love ya!

jenjamin said...

It occured to e last night that you must get that "wiping counter" thing from your Dad, Ben has the same disease :)