Ha ha. I love Jib Jab. I just sent one of those the other day to my siblings of all of them (and me) dancing the Can-Can. I could cut out those little heads from pictures and make movies all day!
I just saw your name ideas on the right ... my first boyfriend's name was Lincoln. Lincoln Norton. What a guy. And I'm not joking. He was a GREAT guy. Good name. :)
5 comments:
Ha ha. I love Jib Jab. I just sent one of those the other day to my siblings of all of them (and me) dancing the Can-Can. I could cut out those little heads from pictures and make movies all day!
Wow! You can dance!
Hey you've got OMD on your music now! I've been to an OMD concert...They were awesome!
Haley that is very cute! I will have to do that. I was laughing very hard at you shacking your butt!
Hey, I made my blog private, so send me your email address so I can send you an invite: jenniferstagg@hotmail.com
I just saw your name ideas on the right ... my first boyfriend's name was Lincoln. Lincoln Norton. What a guy. And I'm not joking. He was a GREAT guy. Good name. :)
Post a Comment