31 October 2007

Halloween Festivities

First of all, Monday we began by having our little family Pumpkin Carve/Paint. That is always fun and messy.





Today, Halloween, was crazy! Sophie had a party at preschool. They made little pumpkin votives, decorated cupcakes, and they got to stuff a scarecrow.






This afternoon, our sweet neighbor/Nick's boss had a hot dog picnic in the bed of his truck for the neighborhood kids. He had of course, hot dogs and juice boxes. He was so nice to hoist Sophie and Jada up into the truck and they had a great time with all the big kids!



And at last, TRICK OR TREATING!!! The girls had so much fun with their daddy loading up on candy. When they got back Grandma and Grandpa were there waiting and we had our traditional chili, salad, Krispie Kreme donughts, and apple cider! To summarzie, we had a great Halloween, but now we are anxious to get on with the REAL holidays!

5 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Haley those girls are so cute. I think I have the cutest nieces in town. Looks like they got loaded up on junk food just like my kids.

Jess said...

Heard the name Cash, Cache, the other day. Thought you might like it!

Jen said...

I like Asher. I actually know an adult man named Asher, and it's a good one that works for kids and adults!

Nanahurst said...

looks like you had a great Halloween, and just like Katie's and Jess's day, or should I say week, it look like it was just a little on the crazy side. But that is what makes if fun.

jenjamin said...

Way cute! Daidy was Snow White too. You didn't show what you were dresses as for Halloween... let me guess...??? a pregnant mama? SWEET! Love seeing and hearing about your family!