28 October 2007

Trunk or Treat

Last night was the annual ward Trunk or Treat. I was so close to not going due to the fact that the girls were SO TIRED! They spent the night at Nanny and Poppy's the night before, and sleep is not a strong suit for my kids. They were yawning the whole way there. And Nick was working late, so I had to do it all by my lonesome. Not always easy when you have one kid (Sophie) that has no fear and booked it to get the free candy the minute we got there, and the other kid (Jada) that has no clue what is going on, and isn't sure she even likes it. Needless to say, we made the rounds, got our candy and got the heck outta there!


That is the look that was on Jada's face most of the night. Oh an by the way...I was representing the "wicked step-mother" of the princesses.

Sophie and Jada with their little friends, Aubryn and Emma.

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Y'all are all adorable! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night ... I saw you there ... but we were on a mission as well and we bolted pretty fast.

As promised, my personal blog is: janetteandgary.blogspot.com

Brit H. said...

So fun! I love the girls costumes. Emma was Snow White last year. I also love that you were the Wicked Step Mother...very clever.