We spent the day in downtown McKinney. It is the cutest town square I have seen. There are so many cute shops, and restaurants. Throughout the town there are these cute painted frog planters. Sophie insisted on having her picture taken with all of them...enjoy!
I need to come to Texas - McKinney looks like a darling place. Which brother went to Austria, and when? The first picture looks like the place where they filmed one of the scenes from the Sound of Music. Those brothers need to jump on the "blog wagon" so we can keep up on their lives too. Can't you exert some influence?
6 comments:
FUN! I love Downtown McKinney!
Very cute Haley! They are getting so big.
Oh these pictures make me miss your girls! They are so cute and I love the Halloween shirts!
I need to come to Texas - McKinney looks like a darling place. Which brother went to Austria, and when? The first picture looks like the place where they filmed one of the scenes from the Sound of Music. Those brothers need to jump on the "blog wagon" so we can keep up on their lives too. Can't you exert some influence?
Downtown is so much fun...love the pictures!
Hi Haley,
I just wanted to let you know I am trying your pumpkin roll recipe today. Wish me luck. I hope you are having fun in Galveston.
Post a Comment