We have returned! I am sure most of you didn't even know we were gone! We went to Galveston again, and this time we did it right! We got a beach house, right on the beach. It was so much fun. Nick's mom and step-dad came from Portland to spend the weekend with us. We did so much fun stuff, and a lot of relaxing. The first night we got settled in and ate a great dinner. The next day we spent the morning on the beach, just playing and body surfing. Later that day, we got cleaned up and went into historic downtown and shopped around and went on a horse-drawn carriage tour. The girls were thrilled with that part of the night. Then we had a fabulous dinner at a great restaurant called Wille G's. So YUMMY! The Lobster Bisque was to die for! On Monday we went to the flight museum, which was not my favorite part, but Nick LOVED it. We spent the rest of our trip just hanging on the beach. The waves were great, and Nick taught Sophie how to boogie board. Keep in mind, she is 4, and boogie boarding! All in all...It was a much needed vacation, and it is good to be home.

The Family

The Girls with a weird statue

Boogie Boarder

Flight Museum

Beach Play

Ocean Sunrise, nothing more beautiful

Playing at dawn

Swinging girls

Feeding our tour guide
4 comments:
Very cute photos! I am glad you all had a great time!
Arielle :)
Looks like so much fun! I've actually never been to Galveston. Can you believe I call myself a Texan? Actually, there are a lot of places I've never been in Texas, it's just too big! Anyway, glad you guys had a good trip, we missed you at church!
It looks like you had a fun time. That does not supprise me about Sophie. She had the Young in her! I want to see a picture of your cute Belly! You need to send me one or print one. I bet it is so cute.
Hey you have been tagged! Go to my blog to find out how.
Post a Comment