Okay, last night Nick and I made a HUGE decision. We decided to watch a new show. We are very selective on the shows we watch, and are devoted fans to a select few. But last night was the series premier of "Pushing Daisies". The show won me from the first 2 minutes, and it just got better. It has an Edward Scissorhands feel to it. It has very a funny and quick dialog and I think the whole story line is hilarious. The lead actor in it who plays Ned, Lee Pace is adorable. I also love the two retired synchronized swimming aunts. It is such a great show. Oh, and one more thing, the pie shop that Ned owns is called "The Pie Hole". That was the clincher for us. To summarize, this show is awesome, I love it, and if it ever is taken off the air, I don't know what I'll do.

3 comments:
Jeremy and I are like that about shows. I was thinking I might watch it. Well I will have to check it out.
First of all, LOVE the new look of your blog...so cute. Second, I totally agree about this new show. When I first saw the commercial for it, I thought it was a movie, it kind of has that feel to it (maybe like Edward Scissor Hands meets Big Fish). Very original and quirky...a keeper for sure.
Haley, Gary and I went to abc.com and watched and loved it! I set it to record every week now. Thanks so much for the recommendation!
Post a Comment