Wow...that's a shocker! I mean, come on. Aren't you supposed to grow up a little when you become a mother? That girl is stupid and reckless and doesn't deserve a family. I am not sure K-Fed is the best alternative. Those poor children. They are so innocent!
Anyway, there is my rant on bad mothers.
5 comments:
WHAT?!? Britney is a bad mother? Everyone just needs to leave her alone...haha did you see that kid from youtube? Anyway, I love you!
You are always trying out a new doo, right? How about that one?
Seriously, you are always a step ahead! The header is darling too! I am so impressed with your computer savvy! As you have probably figured out, I struggle with the basics!
Holy crap, that's a HORRIBLE picture of her. I'd just cry. lol.
I must admit, even though she is an absolute idiot, I feel bad for Britney. I can't imagine the gut wrenching feeling of loosing your children. I hope she has reached her low because that's when you realize you've got to pull it together and fix your life...I can't imagine it getting worse. I guess we'll see.
Post a Comment