06 October 2007

Perks

There are some great perks to Nicks job. Unfortunately the don't come from his boss, but from his customers. We always appreciate it when he is given a nice cash tip, but other things he has gotten for his hard work include; Dinner for 2 at Bennihana's, gift certificates to Red Lobster, and computer equipment. There have been other things, but this most recent tip takes the cake.

This last customer he had works for Fossil in the corporate offices. Well he and Nick hit it off. When Nick finished his work, the guy gave Nick 3 slightly used men's watches (all of which are very nice), and then he gave him his business card and told him to go home, look at the website, and pick out anything he wanted and then he would send it to him. Well my husband, being the most selfless person in the world, passed the gift along to me. I immediately went shopping! We were told that price was not an issue. I conveniently found the most expensive one, but in less than 3 days, I am wearing it! How great is that? I am thinking with benefits like that, I might go work at Fossil too! We just appreciate it so much when people acknowledge Nick and the work he does, and then I get to reap the benefits too!

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Super cute Haley! I love that watch

Jen said...

Love it. And, where can I find a job with awesome perks? All I get is woken up in the middle of the night for house fires. Sweet.