06 October 2007

A Ruined Meal

Earlier this week, I was fretting all day over what to make for dinner. After searching cookbooks for like two hours, I settled on a nice yummy cheesy chicken casserole. I followed the directions perfectly, I had the table set, veggies cooked, hot rolls ready. About one minute before we sat down, I went to pull it out of the oven, and lo and behold, it wasn't cooked! The rice was still hard, and the chicken was still raw. Oh, I was so MAD! It didn't help that is was 7:30 and we were starving. So Nick, being the hero that he is proceeded to fry up some eggs (his specialty). Let me tell you, mixed veggies, dinner rolls, and fried eggs, not a good combo. But we at it anyway. The girls could have cared less, they chowed down. I still can't figure out what went on in that oven.


P.S. We don't usually eat our dinner naked.

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Hey naked could be fun! Jackson eats this way often

Jen said...

Whatever, I know you're closet nudists.