21 October 2007

Large and in Charge

I am not sure what this sick perversion is that you people have in wanting to see my pregnant belly. You must get your kicks from seeing someone at their worst...
Oh well, here it is, enjoy. It is only gonna get worse.

5 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You look so cute. I just want to rub that belly! I wish I looked that good pregnant. I am so short I turn into a large ball. You are just all belly! Such a cute round ball. I can't wait to see the little guy!

Nat said...

I remember the feeling well but you look darling! I am still in love with your hair, you always have cute hair! Cute belly, cute kids, cute blog! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

You look beautiful! I really do think women are their most gorgeous when they are pregnant. Now, I have not been through pregnancy, so perhaps I will feel differently when it is my own body being streched out of place, but you my friend, look fabulous.

luke & misty meldrum family said...

You look great prego!!

Brianne said...

Maybe just a little perverse, but we can't help ourselves! No matter how you may FEEL, you LOOK super cute!