Oh a girl after my own heart! Hooray for dance class! And, there's another girl towering too! Height is good!
Aww, there's nothing cuter than little girls in their dance outfits! I never realized how tall Sophie is. I agree, it's a good thing!
Ha! I know how you feel. My kids are so tall! They are giants compared to everyone we know! I would kill for some of those inches! Sophie looks so cute. I bet she loves her little dance class.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh a girl after my own heart! Hooray for dance class! And, there's another girl towering too! Height is good!
Aww, there's nothing cuter than little girls in their dance outfits! I never realized how tall Sophie is. I agree, it's a good thing!
Ha! I know how you feel. My kids are so tall! They are giants compared to everyone we know! I would kill for some of those inches! Sophie looks so cute. I bet she loves her little dance class.
Post a Comment