I did it. I managed to pull something together in the girls room. Mismatched bedding, and one mattress on the floor, wasn't working for me. Being on a very strict budget made it difficult. I managed to spend about $60 on the whole darn thing! Am I good or what? Despite the fact there is still no paint on the walls, I think it is quite cute and cozy. I had the twin quilt from a long time ago, and I wasn't using it, and my mom had the same quilt in a full. How convenient! All I had to do was buy one set of sheets, the curtains, a bed frame, and the cute letters for above the bed, and I was set! It will do for now. It still needs a coat of paint, and bunk beds...but that will have to wait.

6 comments:
So Cute, Haley! I bet the girls love it!
Looks great! It even looks like the walls are painted a light pink to me, but could just be the photos. I'm sort of in the same process right now...just 6 months too late!
Adorable!! I love the letters on the wall, they are perfect! And 60 bucks? Impressive...you should be proud!
Haley it turned out so cute. I love it! You are really good at stuff like that. I bet the girls love it. Bunkbeds will be very fun for the girls!
Dude, that looks awesome! I'm calling you the crafty chicken. Very impressive. You forgot to say that you did it all 7 months prego!!! I hope you ate some extra Halloween candy to reward yourself!
Cute room, Haley. Have you done your nursey yet?
Post a Comment