I sit in one room, and my kids in another. I hear the joyful noise of uncontrollable laughter. Both my kids have found something utterly hilarious in something. (I am not sure what) It makes me so happy to hear them laugh. It is infectious, and can change the mood of the day in an instant. I honestly believe that as a parent, there can be nothing better than your child's laugh. We earnestly seek the very first giggle when they are babies, tickle them when they are toddlers, and then now, lay back and enjoy while they blow zerberts on my pregnant belly. (that could entertain them for HOURS!!) Laughter is all it takes to make me forget how angry I was about the baby powder all over the bathroom (thanks to Jada), or the child that is covered literally head to toe in lotion (again, Jada). Just hearing the giggles and squeals makes me truly grateful to be a mother to two extraordinary children.
This video is the only laugh-fest we have caught on film and it was taken 2 years ago, but, it is still hilarious! It goes on for a while. Don't feel obligated to watch the entire thing. I can get really obnoxious!
1 comment:
Precious! So fun to see your girls as babies. There really is nothing better than the laughter of little kids!
Post a Comment