23 September 2007

A Little Bit of This and That

Okay...First of all, I would like to start by saying that, JADA IS POTTY TRAINED!!! Today was the first day we have ever left the house without a diaper or pull-ups on. Not one accident, and she also took an hour and a half nap with just her underpants. No problem. Needless to say, I will enjoy the next 3 months of diaper-free grocery shopping.
**UPDATE** I jumped the gun on announcing the potty training thing...UM, I will have to get back to you on that one. Wish me luck.

Second of all, Sophie and I got our typical Sunday sweet-tooth. She has been talking a lot about S'mores. (which is weird cause she has never had them before.) So I found a recipe for S'mores Bars. Holy crap. I have NEVER has such a sugar rush hit me so quick. One bite was all it took. They are very good, and gooey, and delish, but I think I made enough to serve an army considering all you need is one bite!


And lastly, Jada has become a thug...It is Babyz in Da Hood around here.


2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

congrats on getting Jada potty trained it is such a hard job to do!

Jess said...

WOW! I can't believe she is that big already! You only have 3 months left??? Crazy! Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to see what a 'young' lil' boy will look like!!! Wish you were closer! Our girls would have so much fun together!