06 November 2010

Leather Access

For several month now, Nick and I have been discussing the possibility of creating something that will revolutionize the accessory world. Well that hasn't happened yet, but we have come up with something totally cool. (At least I think its cool.) We are still in the beginning stages, sort of fine tuning our mad leather working skills, so to speak.  I need to offer a little itty bitty disclaimer first: We only have so many leather colors, so there isn't too much variation in color. What we lack in color we make up in creativity. We are always thinking of new and hip ideas. A way to "modernize" the corsage. It just adds a little spark to the everyday outfit. They are whimsical, rustic, girly and oh-so-fun! Please feel free to share thoughts, ideas, likes, dislikes (unless you HATE them, then keep that to yourself please). This is, in a sense our "market research study". We would like to appeal to the masses.

One more thing...If you likey, and MUST have one, this first batch will be sold for $15-$20.  We do have some serious incentive here however; if you donate any leather to us (old purses, jackets, belts), you will be given a complimentary bracelet. How bout them apples? We are looking for REAL leather and not leather that has been "bonded", a lot of belts come like that. And, the condition of  leather is irrelevant. "Worn" leather just adds to the character of the piece. So bring it on ladies and gents!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9

2 comments:

jenjamin said...

Haley, those are adorable. I want the circle one. Bring one to me k.
love ya!

Nat said...

These are so. dang. cute! I totally got hosed in the creativity department and it's just not fair! I might need a couple - I will be sending you an email shortly :)!